domingo, 30 de março de 2014

First things first

As many of you might already have noticed,this is going to be yet another blog about trading the sports markets on Betfair,more precisely,tennis trading.

I started trading a year and a half ago,having started with soccer trading,eventually moving to tennis trading,where I hope I will finally become profitable.I aim to achieve the holy grail of trading,consistency.To do that,I have to work on my mental skills,as I know I have a profitable system/strategy.I just need to start to apply my strategy following my rules ALL the time.No excuses.No more "just one more point wont make a difference,Im going to let this one run just this one time".No more "I am ABSOLUTELY SURE he is going to win,so im not going to red up".

This is going to be a space where I can literally put my heart out.Its a blog primarily made for me,to help my evolution and to have written records of my trading.There will probably be lots of posts cos I always have stuff on my mind.As far as I can tell you,it wont be strange to have more than one post a day,with updates coming almost daily.

I need to start approaching my trading from an almost mechanic way.No more emotions when Im trading.No more joy,no more sadness,no more frustration,no more over confidence.Just follow the strategy like a machine.In,out green/red up.Simple as that.

Dont wish me luck,cos if I reach the point where I need luck in my trading again,I'll probably quit.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário