sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

Betunfair premium charges

Its a widely debated issue,everyone seems to have an opinion and since I plan to be in the trading game for a long time I think I should leave my insight on the matter here.

First of all I think its a tremendous disrespect from Betfair to do this to their loyal customers.That aside,Betfair claims that the major reason why they have implemented the premium charges is the fact that the big players are draining the markets.Well Betunfair,have you dumb greedy stupid suits even thought about capping the amount these sharks can bet?I know of no one who is able to consistently take 50k euros from the market using only 5k stakes.Does that seem logical to any of you?

But what pisses me off the most is that they are keeping this money from the premium charges to fill their pockets at their will.I wouldn't be against the premium charges if they used the money to improve their services.But they don't.Their service is widely known to be..how can I put this...well,CRAP. Or to make promotions to new users.Or to give bonuses to loosing players.Anything in the favor of the players or the markets.But they don't.They are greedy pigs.


Just my 2 cents.

1 comentário:

  1. Well, like I wrote at my blog. It's far too early to think about the premium charge for both of us. So, I don't care much about it (even if I am not happy about the commission which rised in no time from 3% to 5% and now 6.5%...). I am so much down, I need like three 100k years to be charged with the PC. I think it gives not a good rating for the other platforms if they can't take profit of the super premium.

    Like I wrote, I see a bit the point of Betfair. First of all, they like to make business for their shareholdes. So the optimize their business modell, fair enough. Every company would do it if they can make more money. Second the big sharks in the pot take the money out the system. They never bring new money in, just take the one of the losers. The bookies even close accounts of that successful traders.

    But... It's a pity that Betfair has more or less the monopolity, but Betdaq is not making a good job to bring over new customers. It shows that the most important part of traders are the small ones. The big guys went over to Betdaq, but didn't work for long time. I don't know how is liquidity at Betdaq now, i have an account, but I don't use it.

    ResponderEliminar