sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

OH MY GOSH

OH MY GOD!

No no,you dont understand.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

I spent like 20 mins yesterday looking at my geeks toy layout,showing that mighty green figures that have escaped me for what seemed like a couple thousand years.Its my first green since the last Masters 1000.

I've finally cracked it!I have added yet another strategy to my trading arsenal,one that works much better in clay matches and WTA. Strangely enough,its just a sick reverse of my usual ATP faster surfaces strategies.I cant help to feel a little dumb,but Im so relieved to have found something I can really work on.

Gonna make them millions of euros MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Seriously now.I was struggling a lot with the April clay swing.This is my first tennis season as a tennis trader,so I was already expecting that.I'm still discovering.Sometimes it feels like I'm walking in a mine field.And I never was very good at WTA, so I'm quite happy to finally have an approach to this kind of games.

So,lets analyse the last couple of weeks.I have traded roughly 20 games and they all (with no exception) gave me a tasty red.

"Wow, you must have blown your account at least once".

Wrong.I only lost roughly 30% of my trading bank.Which is actually quite good,given the situation.Quite proud of myself here.I used some techniques to achieve this,as always defining a risk cap and sticking to it.Never letting my loosing trades run for too long,making me committed to them.As I was discovering,I always tried to take the most risk averse way (lay the lower odd instead of backing the higher one,cutting my winnings but also diminishing my risk considerably).

"You surely punched a few walls, chased some losses, felt like giving up or entered a spiral of self disbelief during this period"

Not entirely correct.I never punched anything.Never chased.Briefly felt like giving up at some point and almost entered the spiral.But I never felt like I lost control.Always protected my bank.Always tried to look for value.So Im quite proud of myself and the way I was able to develop some skills.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to be able to take two steps forward.

Good greens everyone!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário