quarta-feira, 2 de abril de 2014

Solidifying the strategy

I usually record every game I trade on.I've started doing this cos I felt the need to have a register of all my trades.I tried having a written diary but many things slipped my mind when it was time to update the diary,many times at the end of the day having the game been in the morning.This way I can watch the video later,review it,add notes and be completely sure I dont miss anything (being it an error or a good trade).It is also very useful to study the market movements when Im trying to tweak my strategy.If anyone is interested I can post a tutorial on how to record your desktop :)

I reviewed my trading videos from yesterday and added a few improvements and rules to my system.I think its becoming quite solid.

Mentally Im improving a lot,but at the first glance of a psychological slip I know a larger than usual red is coming,so I have to be focused.

Will continue to update on my adbenture on the WTA markets throughout the week.

Good greens everyone!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário