terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2014

Mortal Kombat!

Tan tan tan tan Taran tan tan tan tan tan Taran tan tan tan tan tan Taran tan tan tan tan tan Taran tan...

TARAN TARAN TARAN TARAN TANTA

TARAN TARAN TARAN TARAN TANTA

TARAN TARAN TARAN TARAN TANTA

TARAN TARAN TARAN TARAN TANTA

Mortal Kombat!

Yup.I feel like I have fought a Mortal Kombat against myself.But I WON!Yey!

Today was a day when I almost didn't place a bet (at least to my standards,hehe),ended up slightly in the red but came out victorious since I didn't make any big mistake.Emotional control is there.Patience is there (or at least I have found a way to deal with impatience),market knowledge,solid strategy and approach,perhaps its time to up my stakes?

Don't want to take a step bigger than what I should,but I'm starting to think about it...

P.S-Admit it,you sang the Mortal Kombat theme in your head.Got you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário