sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

Perfect trading

Today marks my first perfect day of trading.Three games,three greens,2 of them fat greasy ones (110% and 185% of my stake). Apart from the greens,my trading was flawless.I was able to find big value today,let the winners run and cuted out the losers swiftly.Very proud of myself :D

You all might been thinking what my new found approach to the WTA and clay ATP matches is.I am sad to inform you all that it isn't any holy grail or a new system that works every time. I simply started working ONLY on the favorites market.Simply because I was more comfortable with the market reading.Yes,a simple detail like this might make a difference in your trading.Its all a question of perception.Since I'm not that familiar with the dogs market (and the liquidity isn't always great) its harder for me to define exit points.That little thing made a world of difference.

To do list in order to improve my trading even further:

  • Keep studying the players;
  • Spend countless hours thinking about the value concept as I need to be sure it is fully ingrained;
  • Stop wasting my winnings by cutting my strippers budget for the month in half;

Good fat juicy greens everyone!

1 comentário:

  1. You are generally going with the favourite or only when you have the gut feeling? I like a lot this article of Sultan's blog: http://centrecourttrading.blogspot.ch/2012/01/valuable-lesson.html

    I think it's the combination between finding value and the gut feeling. It's true, normally the gut feeling is better on the favourite... The general problem is that the value often is on the dog. So you have to selective to pick the real good dogs.

    ResponderEliminar